Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Shopping is a Girl's Best Friend

The title pretty much says it all. My laptop has officially died. I don't know what is wrong with and I have a good friend that works with computers everyday that can't even tell me what is wrong with it. So tomorrow I am buying this-

It is a mini laptop. It has a webcam so I can talk to Jon. I will get it in black. I am so excited about it.

In about a month I am going to be buying this from IKEA - my most favorite place in the whole world.


I LOVE THIS LOVESEAT!!!! Jon will hate it but it is completely me. He complains about some of the shorts that I buy. I will buy Jack this bed -


I of course will buy other things than those two things but I just wanted to share those. This weekend, my grandmother is giving me her dresser and bed that her and my grandfather bought 50 years ago. They are both made out of solid wood. The dresser is huge and has a beautiful mirror and the bed is a 4 poster bed. Once I get them all set up and everything arranged I will take some pictures and post them.

0 comments: