Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 28, 2009

The Laugh of a Child

Well, this week has been a long and stressful one. Between the car decided to needing to be fixed on Wednesday instead of next week to going to pick up Jack yesterday to find out that he has begun to hit the other kids in his class at daycare. Yesterday was the day that I got to a completely overwhelmed point. I cried quite a few times between Wednesday morning and yesterday afternoon.

Being a parent is the most rewarding and stressful job in the world but it has one of the best perks in the world. Jack has got to be the most happiest child I have ever met. He loves to laugh - all the time. I love to hear him laugh. His laugh can make the worst day 10 million times better. It can make my lonliness and sadness disappear.

Here is a video of his laugh. Hopefully if you are having a bad day it will help you to have a better one.

1 comments:

Son and Julie said...

Hey girl! I totally know what you mean about the laugh - it's the best thing ever!