Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wishing & Hoping

So now that the Olympics are winding down I am going to write about them. We have done a lot of watching of all of the sports over the past 2 weeks. Jack has been absolutely entrhralled with every sport that we have watched - which worries me. For those of you who don't know, I HATE THE COLD WEATHER and I don't do the snow. Jon is from the north so it probably wouldn't bother him. I keep telling Jack that the only "winter" sport that he can like is hockey. Yes, we have hockey in Jacksonville. Which is a nice break from the 95 degree heat. But all of the other sports, like the snowboarding, skiing, figure skating, curling (whatever that sport is), speed skating, all of them, that involve actually living where it is cold on a regular basis with a good amount of snow on the ground, I don't think so. Hopefully, we can really get him into sports that are good Florida sports, you know the ones that are played pretty much year round here - soccer, golf, baseball, all of those.

Just thought that I would share.


0 comments: