Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Complete Randomness

So this post is going to be one of complete randomness. I have some new pictures to put up too.

1. I am completely loving the Beth Moore study that I am taking right now. I already feel a change occurring.

2. I have lost 3 pounds since Friday. I am taking 3 classes a week and they are totally kicking my butt.

3. On Feb 15, my bestie and I are taking a day trip to Savannah and I AM SO EXCITED. We are going to eat at the Lady and Sons and wonder around the town.

4. We are moving closer and closer to Jon coming home. A little over 3 1/2 months.

5. Tomorrow is the last day of Pastors' Conference and it will be the only day that I am working the Conference. It is the first time in 3 years that I haven't been there for the whole thing.

Now for the pictures....


His shirt says "Handsome Just like My Daddy"



0 comments: