Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Moving Closer to Coming Home

Yesterday marked 5 months until Jon comes home. I am so excited!!!! I am also a little sad because he is not going to be home for Christmas. It is just not the same without him here.

On a happier note...

I don't know how many of you know that I currently hold a Class E license in the state of Florida for coaching soccer. I am also a member of the NSCAA (National Soccer Coaches Association of America). I was looking on their website last night and noticed that they are holding a State Goalkeeping Diploma program in Jacksonville in 2 weeks. I was a goalkeeper in high school and on my rec teams and that is where my heart lies. In th near future I hope to get my National Goalkeeping license.

I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!!


0 comments: