Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

I hope that everyone had a great Christmas day. I know that we sure did. My mom, stepdad, sister and brother in law all showed up at my house at 6 am. We decided to open presents at that early of a time so that Jon could call and see Jack open his gifts. I hadn't talked to him in 3 days so I really was hoping that he would get to call and see Jack. Well he did call and it was so good to talk to him. Yesterday was a happy and sad day all in one.

I was a bad mom and didn't get any pictures because I was too busy trying to make sure that Jon could see and hear Jack open his presents. I wish that you all could see Jon's face while he was watching Jack. I could tell that he was happy to see him opening his gifts but he was also sad that he was not here to experience it firsthand. All I could think was that in 5 months he would be home and we could celebrate everything together.

For now~

1 comments:

TwinMint said...

That's so great that you guys got to connect. We did the same thing yesterday morning with Brandon. I was holding the webcam in one hand and the video camera in the other. :)