Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

He Makes My Heart Smile

This little boy right here

makes my heart smile everyday. I know that I have reasons to be sad, anxious, nervous, and any other feeling that goes along with a deployment but whenever I hear that little boy talking and taking in the world around him my heart just smiles as big as it can. When Jon left from Tallahassee they gave all the kids these dolls wearing the Army ACUs and there was a place on the face to put a picture of your soldier. Well tonight I FINALLY got a picture of Jon printed and put in Jack's doll. I called him up to the living room and showed it to him and he saw Jon's picture and said "Hi Daddy" and took him and ran to his room with it. When I tucked him into bed I asked him if he wanted his bear and he told me yes that he wanted the one from daddy and then he picked up his doll and kissed Jon's face and said "Night Night Daddy. Love you." He then laid him on his pillow right next his head.

Oh how I love that boy. I can't wait for Jon to get home to see how much he has changed since he left.

0 comments: