Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Week of Thanks

As this week of Thanksgiving is upon us, I have stopped to think about all of the things that I am thankful for. I tend not to do this everything Thanksgiving but this year I have so much to be thankful for. First off I am thankful for an amazing husband who is doing an amazing job in Iraq right now. I am also thankful for a great son - who if I may say so myself is a really good kid. I am very thankful for an amazing mom - she is my BEST FRIEND and a great help during this deployment. She is in need of much deserved vacation. I am also thankful for a great best friend who completely understands everything that I am going through and we get along so well. Thankful for a great church family who has been there for Jon, Jack and I during this deployment. Thankful for a job - especially one that I absolutely love, especially one with a great boss (who is understanding and loving), and especially one that has the amazing coworkers that I have.

The only thing that I am sad about this week is that Jon is not here to celebrate with us all. Jack is excited for Christmas. I took him to see Santa Claus today and he loved him. Here is his picture with Santa. (Sorry it is a little fuzzy - I took a picture of the actual picture)


I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

0 comments: