Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Is there no end in sight

Right now I am so sick. This is day 2 of this. Since I am the only one home with Jack I can't really take any good medicine. Anything that says that it might be slightly drowsy I can't take it because it knocks me out cold. Last night Jack didn't go to bed until 10 so it was entirely too late to take any meds. Tonight he is already sleeping so I was able to take some meds.

Also tonight while I was on the phone with my mom (while sitting on the couch), Jack wanted to sit with me so I let him. Well about 2 minutes into he proceeded to stand up on my right knee cap. If you don't know I have had a lot of problems with my right knee resulting in 3 surgeries. The problems encircled around my knee cap. So on top of the cold, I now have this horrific pain in my knee.

Pray. I am praying that I get through these next few days and feel a lot better.


0 comments: