Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween and FL/GA

This year I took Jack trick or treating. There were not many houses in our neighborhood giving out candy so we weren't out long - plus Jack doesn't eat candy AT ALL. Here he is on our way out and at his first house with my mom.




Also on Saturday, I took Jack downtown to the happenings of the FL/GA game. We were down there in time to see the Gator Walk. The fans line up and the Florida band and the team walk into the stadium to get ready for the game. It was fun but it was HOT! Jack loved it. I asked him if he wanted to go see the Gators and he kept saying "Yeah Gators" and then he would say Go Gators. It was a great weekend. My family from Pensacola came in and all of my mom's brothers and sisters spent Saturday together.

I can't believe that we are in November and that Thanksgiving is coming up. I am sad that Jon is going to miss Thanksgiving and Christmas but sadder for Jack b/c he has finally realized that his dad is not here.

Until next time.

0 comments: