Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

TV is back!!!!!

So there are only a few things that I watch during the summer - Army Wives, Drop Dead Diva and Pysch. I am so excited that the fall season has begun!!!! Tonight was the first night of some of the shows that I watch.


So You Think You Can Dance is now on in the fall. I absolutely love this show. I became hooked on it during the first season and haven't stopped watching it since.


This is my new favorite show. I missed it back in the fall when the pilot aired but watched it 2 weeks ago and fell in love with it. It is so funny.

Next week my FAVORITE show returns!!!!

I loved David Boreanaz in Buffy and Angel and he is hilarious in Bones. I am so ready for it to come back.

Lastly, my other favorite show returns from a very suspenseful ending. Plus, I want to see if McGee and Abby get back together.



I love when 8 o'clock rolls around because Jack is usually in bed and I get a chance to sit on the couch by myself and watch TV.

0 comments: