Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pictures....and a wedding

This is going to be mostly a post of pictures as I am on limited vision right now. Not an hour ago my loving 2 year old son decided that mommy needed her glasses just not in that state that he found them. He bent the left ear piece and it snapped off. Thankfully I still have Jon's great federal employee benefits and they will repair or replace my glasses at no charge. Praise the Lord!!!! Friday I went to the wedding of my friends and coworkers Paul & Sarah (now Orgunov). Their wedding was beautiful and simple - just like them. I had a great time out by myself. Jack spent the night at my mom's - so it was a relatively peaceful night. Here are some pictures from the wedding and some pictures of Jack and his new found love of hats. Yesterday it was pouring outside (go figure) and we went to Sam's. Jack would look out the window and then look at me and say hat. I guess because it was raining he thought he needed a hat. Once we got in the car or into Sam's the hat came off. He is so funny.



These are his sunglasses from the $1 bin at Target. He was wearing them in the bathtub.












0 comments: