Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 18, 2014

He knows me!

I sit here listening to Rita (my Sunday School teacher) read Psalm 139. It is really hitting home for me today. God knows every part of me - inside and out. Even when I feel at my lowest, like I have completely messed up, I can't hide from God. He always knows where I am and what is happening inside my head. He knew, last week when I was quietly freaking out about Jack's diagnosis, that all I needed was Him. He reminded me during that time that I just needed to turn the whole situation over to Him, to let Him be in control. As I said in my last post, He has prepared me for this time to do what needs to be done for Jack. I didn't know that this was going to be a part of my future but God did. He knew that what I learned from my dad and his living and dying of this disease would help me be able to process everything I was given. Over the last 2 weeks, God has given me constant reminders that I must trust in Him and ask for help from others, even if it is just asking for prayer. So I ask those of you who may read this to just pray for us, nothing specific but just to pray. 

For now.

0 comments: