Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Look what I did!!!!

OK so I joined Pinterest and have found some really neat craft ideas on there. I am not the most craftiest person but I try.

I found on there someone made a prayer pot out of a a clay flower pot and some tongue depressors. I thought it would be something that Jon and I could use to teach Jack the importance and power of prayer. Jon was all for the idea so yesterday I made my first venture out of the house since surgery last week. We went and got all of the supplies for this project and another project that we are working on. Here is our prayer pot:

The other thing that I did tonight was make a tutu for my best friend's little girl for her first birthday. I finished it tonight and it looks so cute. Here it is:

That's all for now.

Kim

0 comments: