Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 26, 2010

A Very Happy Thanksgiving

Yesterday was an amazing day! Our best friend and her little boy came over yesterday morning to play. After they left Jon and I began to start cooking. We headed over to my Aunt Shirley's house. I officially ate way too much but it was soooo good. It was good to be around most of our family yesterday. The only problem was that it was almost 80 degrees on Thanksgiving. I usually don't complain about the weather but I am ready for some cooler weather. After we ate we all hung out and watched football and Mary Poppins. Around 5:30 Jon, Jack and I left to head home because I was going shopping with Jess at the outlet malls at 9:30pm. About 10 minutes away from our house Jack crashed in the car and stayed asleep even when he was put in his bed and slept until 6am this morning. I took a nap and then headed to St. Augustine for some girl fun. We had a blast and got home around 3 this morning. We got everything wrapped and then we crashed on the couch. I got up around 7 and headed home. Now it is time for me to get a nap for whatever is up for the rest of the day.



0 comments: