Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 27, 2010

What a Great Week!!!!

Well today marked the end of Jack's first week at his new school. I really feel like this is more of a school environment than a day care and I can tell that Jack knows the difference. He has had the best week. I asked him yesterday what he had been learning about all week (hoping he would tell me the letter that they had been learning) and he looked at me and said  "Jesus, Mommy." Oh melt my heart. I know that he is learning a lot but I am so happy that he knows that learning about Jesus is the most important thing. Thank you Dr. Brunson, Shelly Taylor and Amie Shields for allowing my son to be excited about getting up every morning and going to school and excited about learning about Jesus. What an amazing start to a school year and to the beginning of his school career!

0 comments: