Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

End of Summer is here!

Well the end of summer is here (technically) - it is still 100 degrees outside. School starts on Monday. Jack is starting at FBC Junior Academy on Monday and he is sooooooo excited. I am excited too but I can't believe that my little boy is one year away from VPK. He is growing up way too fast. Also, in 3 weeks he will be starting U4 soccer. It is going to possibly be the funniest thing but all of his little equipment is adorable. We got him cleats, shinguards and socks - his socks are an XS kids sock and the only company that makes them is Adidas (at least they match his cleats). I will do a post on Monday and let you all know if I cry - I'm going with no but others are saying I will.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

TwinMint said...

Aww. Just... aww! (Alana, btw.)

Mama Kees said...

thanks alana. he is so excited that i think i will be ok. how are you?