Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

So I have been thinking about these for quite some time now. I normally don't do resolutions because I know that I am prone not to keep them and most of the time they seem like petty things to do. I have only decided to resolve to do a few things.

1. To get back into going to church on Sunday nights and to take Jack with me.
It has been hard for me to do this especially since Jon has been gone. Tonight I started a Beth Moore bible study and stayed for the service. I usually will go for a class but not stay for service.

2. Get more into God's Word.
I want to get more intimate with the Word of God so that I can set a good example for Jack and for Jon. Jon did not come from a baptist family so I want him to get into a good bible study when he gets home.

3. Loose a resonable amount of weight.
I am still carrying some weight from when I had Jack and I want to loose it. I also want to get back into good shape and start eating healthier.

4. Start coaching soccer again as well as get my NSCAA Regional Coaching License.

5. Tell my son and my husband how much I love them every single day.

I know these might seem like they are petty things but to me they are important to me.

Congrats to my friend Dustin who was ordained as a Deacon tonight.

1 comments:

Son and Julie said...

I think those are great resolutions and I should adopt every single one of them myself (except for the soccer thing)!