Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Loves it When....

I love it when...

I get unsolicted comments on things that I say/type. Take for instance this afternoon I put as my Facebook status that I need a vacation. And someone decided to tell me that I was on a permanent vacation already - basically that I haven't done anything in the past 7 months since Jon left. Making it seem like I don't take care of Jack, the house, the bills, and the car and like I don't work (I know that it is only 4 days a week) but I am working and not just sitting at home,

Jack throws a fit in the middle of Publix because I won't let him push the cart. The fit lasted almost 10 minutes and I had this women stare at me the whole time like I couldn't handle my own son and his tantrum. I heard the best story ever from my best friend today. She went to get an oil change today and her son was getting antsy from being there for that amount of time. He is almost 2 years old. Once the car was ready, she put him up on the counter to sign for everything and he got ahold of her cell phone and then proceeded to throw it. She went to go get the phone and that is when he decided to practically leap off the counter. Thankfully she caught his half way down. There was a lady that was also waiting for her car and could tell that Jess was frustrated. The lady proceded to make a comment to Jess about Will and then said "This is why kids shouldn't have babies so young." Here is the best part Jess is two months younger than I am - she is 26. Jess nicely told the lady her age and walked out - good times.

That is all the "loves it when" that I have for right now.

1 comments:

Tony and Amanda said...

I know what you mean... I had to take both boys to a Pediatric Endocrinologist a couple of weeks ago. I had to put James on the floor on a blanket in order to fill out their mountain of paper work for each child. He didn't like this, and was crying. Alex was wondering around the office. A lady walked in toward the end of me filling out the paper work, to see the other doctor who uses the same waiting room, and she told the clerk behind her window that she wished I would "pick up that baby". The clerk agreed with her. I quickly said that I wished I could too. Then the lady had the audacity to sit across from me.
I'm 25, married and have 2 children. But the looks I get from some people would have you thinking I was 15.