Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's Fall....well in a sense

So if you live in Florida you know that this upcoming weekend is the first time in quite a while that it is going to be below 80 or 90. Last week, Jack and I went to the pumpkin patch with Winnie, Alan, Clara and the Dorminey's. We had a great time but it was SO hot. Jack helped me pick out some good pumpkins. Instead of carving them, I went and bought some paint and paint brushes and let him paint them. I also bought these things from Wal Mart that you just stick into the pumpkin and you can make different faces out of them. Here are some pictures of his pumpkins.





I am so excited to be heading to Gainesville tomorrow for a girls night out. After the night that I had last night I will be so happy to get some sleep tomorrow. Talk to everyone when I get back.


0 comments: