Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

One week left

One week from tomorrow I will be taking Jon to Tallahassee with all of his stuff for his deployment. For the past few weeks I have been in denial about his leaving but now it is here. I will be spending the next week finishing packing up his stuff and making sure that he has everything he will need for a while. Jack knows that something is going on but he just can't figure out what it is.

The Tuesday after Memorial Day is the day that Jon leaves for Wisconsin. There is going to be a ceremony at the state capital. Once the ceremony is over Jon and his unit will get on a bus and they will take them to the airport. I will get to see him at the ceremony and then not again until the end of June. As of right now they are leaving Wisconsin at the first part of July to head to Kuwait. Jon told me that once they are in Kuwait they will possibly be there for a month before heading to Iraq. I have dedicded to go back to part time at the church while he is gone. For the most part I am doing this for my sanity and to be able to get things done instead of trying to do everything on the weekend. I will be able to spend the weekends with Jack.

Well that is about all for now. Bones is on and this is the episode to set up the season finale where Booth and Bones decide to make a baby. :o)



0 comments: