Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pastors' Conference 2009

Well, it is finally upon us. This magical time of year where pastors from all over the country descend upon First Baptist. I know first hand that it will be wonderful as it always is. This week has been one of, how should I say it, pure organized chaos. For the first two nights of the week, I was at First Baptist until well after 10 pm for rehearsals for Tuesday night's finale )it's a must see!). Yesterday I was home by 7pm and today I was in the house by 6pm. And I have tomorrow off. But needless to say I am exhausted. Monday and Tuesday just drained me and then on top of it Tuesday morning I had to take Jon out to Camp Blanding for a week long drill (he will be back on Wednesday - the day after the conference ends). Let me just tell you that Jack knows that his daddy is not here. For the past 2 days I have been running completely off of 4 hours of sleep (and 2 red bulls today). I busted butt today at work. I am just so looking forward to Pastors' Conference but am also looking forward to the end (and I am allowed to say that b/c I am staff). Well, I will check back tomorrow - DAY 1.



0 comments: