Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Exciting Weekend

Okay, so I am promise that I am going to get better at this blogging thing. Well, maybe I'll start once Pastors' Conference is over - so we'll say Feb. 12th. My weekend has started out great. Number 1 - I don't work on Fridays so technically my weekend started today. Number 2 - I got a call from the eye doctor stating that my new glasses were ready for pick up. WOO HOO! (picture to come at end) Number 3 - I talked to my friend Chenekka today and we are having lunch tomorrow. The reason that I am so excited about this is because she and her husband had a little baby girl on Jan. 17th and Jack has yet to see her. He likes babies but from about 4 feet away. (Sarah, I think that he is going to be inacting Noah's 5 feet rule from Disney) Number 4 - On Saturday, I get to go have lunch with my soccer coach (well old coach). He was my coach from the time that I was 14 until I was too old to play and then he just became like a second dad to me. I am so excited to see him and spend some time with him. Other than that we will spend a majority of the time cleaning house, doing laundry and cleaning out the car - I know it's so exciting I can barely stand it. Now for the promised picture plus one of Jack from last week.
I was vacuuming the hall last Friday and I look up to find Jack trying to vacuum his room.
These are my new glasses - they are black rims and green on the inside.


0 comments: