Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Slacking, Soccer and Israel

I have been slacking in writing. Life has been busy - very busy. One good thing to report - I talked about prayer in my last post. The little boy that was injured severely is home! He spent 7 weeks at Duke Hospital. Thankfully we were able to visit them while they were there. So many people prayed for sweet Ben and God answered many of our prayers.

I have spent the better part of the last week and a half watching the US Men's team playing in the Gold Cup. I love watching soccer when it is on TV - it doesn't matter if they are just playing a friendly or playing in a tourney I am going to watch it.

It is looking like that I am going to be making a return trip to the place that holds my soul - Israel. Wherever my boys are is where my heart is but I love Israel! We are going to be doing some construction work and then touring the country. I am looking forward to it and to getting back to the country.

For now,

Kim

0 comments: