Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 21, 2012

Its been awhile!

I know, I know. It has been awhile since I last wrote. We have been super busy with life. Passion Play has come and gone. Boy, was that a wonderful time this year. We had a huge cast, a huge stage, and a lot of fun!!! During that time I was going to physical therapy for a pain in my knee. Well I did all of the time that I was supposed to and went back to the doctor. He told me that there was nothing wrong with my knee but that I had an infection in the bone of my right leg. So he put me on a heavy medicine for a few weeks. I began taking it and then about 2 weeks into it, I began to have a reaction to it so they switched my medicine. Well that one didn't work either so Wednesday I will be having surgery on my leg. God has given me a peace about the surgery and I am ready to have it done so that it can be over and my leg on its way to healing.

For now.

0 comments: