Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

What a crazy January!

I kind of had a feeling when 2012 started that it was going to be a busy year - and January hasn't proved me wrong yet. We were busy with school and a laundry list of "problems" that Jack was having. We have had him tested and after a few too many calls to me decided that it was best to just with draw him for the time being to see if that helped with his "problems." We think that he is still trying to figure out how to be 4 and are hoping that by taking some huge expectations off of him it will help his behavior.

Jon has begun to travel again. Last weekend, he had to fly to Mississippi for a whole 26 hours. On Sunday, he leaves for Arkansas for 2 weeks of school. So he will miss the last week and a half of this month.

As for me, January has been busy with work and different events going on. Next Thursday starts Pastors' Conference so it is going to be a busy weekend. Mom to Mom has also started back and I have really needed the time with the girls in my group.

See you in February!

0 comments: