Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Funny Boy

So this 3 1/2 year old little boy that lives in my house is absolutely hysterical. Here are some of the things that he has said today:

We pull up to the ATM and he yells out "money, please." Well at least he used his manners.

While driving home from church today, he and my mom are playing in the back seat and he gets the hiccups. He then takes a drink of coke and proceeds to burp. His hiccups go away and he gets really mad. My mom asks him what is wrong and he says "I WANT MY HICCUPS BACK!"

We got home from church and I told him that he had to take a nap. He told me that he couldn't take a nap because it was morning time. I told him that it was afternoon and he said "uh-uh mommy. The moon is down so it is morning time." 

I am beyond blessed to have such a happy, funny little boy.


0 comments: