Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

39 days and counting.....

We have officially hit the 30 days mark. I know that the next 6 weeks will go bye so quickly. Yesterday, Jack and I made a paper chain to count down the days until we go get daddy. We hung it on our fireplace and I told him that once we got to the white chain we would be able to go pick up daddy and he got so excited. I told him almost 2 months ago that when daddy comes home we are going to see Mickey Mouse. So now he equates Jon coming home with being able to go see Mickey Mouse. We went right before Jon left but Jack wasn't quite 2 yet. He enjoyed it but I know that he will enjoy it so much more when we go in June.

Here is our countdown chain:


Jack was sick the week leading up to Easter and Easter weekend. He is back to normal which means eating me out of house and home.

That's all for right now.

0 comments: